Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arab Peacin Out
Damage Incorporated > 2006-2012 Archives > Members only [2006-2012] > Leaving/Taking a break [2006-2009] > Leaving [2006-2009]
Tarek
Now before some jerkoff comes in with the "Nice quitting a dead clan idiot", im officially quitting RS.

First of all i have enjoyed every second that I have spent in DI and will never forget the things that we have done as a clan. Ya I was always that idiot during pk trips goofing around and flaming people, but I hope you all know it (most of it) was just fucking around and trying to make everyone's time in DI more enjoyableI seriously thought of you guys as my family and loved every single one of you guys. I won't be one of those people that regrets spending half a day at a pk trip or having my grades drop in school because i wanted to stay up later for pk trips, I can honestly walk away from this game with only one regret, and that is that I didn't join DI sooner. After DI closed i kinda just went emo and tried to quit RS entirely but i soon realized that i still wanted a little out of the game so i began working on my noob and autoing it. Just last night it got perm banned for macroing (probably because it got 3mill exp in a week LOL) but ya I feel like I have gotten the most out of this game and I think its time to move on.

Im in my junior year of highschool right now and after i graduate next year i plan on visiting my family in Lebanon which i havent seen in about 10 years, and then probably going up to McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I'm still in IRC everyday and you guys can just add my MSN (Lebanezplaya08@hotmail.com) for future use.

-Arab Out....
คคг๏n
Best of luck with everything
Howitzer75
Good luck with life man
jBm
cya u fucking spastic piece of foreign shit
Evil Ruler7
We all know you were fucking around lol....

play cod with me.
hawk9191
bye hun. I quit rs too its just too much of a hassle once you get into college
Flako Rlz
Good decision. Just come on IRC and teamspeak from time to time, keep on touch.
Shane
Add me on facebook if you want, my name's Shane Ward in the Mizzou/Truman/Kirksville networks

Peace nigga
Alien
Good choice
Make the most outta your hs years b/c one you've graduated hs those times will be gone and its on to college

I too am quitting rs+wow+all online games very very soon (Possibly by the end of december)
Its too time consuming
Chrissie
Take care Tarek wub.gif
jBm
11 posts later ur still a spastic
LtTD
Remember that big bust up we had? haha

good times

Stas_XXX
Sup bro
Leo
Good decision Tarek, you're cool good luck in Montreal ThumbUp.gif
Jimmy
Good Luck.
Psychoツ
Couldn't stand you anyways, cya
Oergg
Find that sex bunker man. you can do it. it is no dream.
Lrd`
Was great to know you bro. Gl with everything. ThumbUp.gif
Null Strikes
Good luck Tarek, add me on facebook if you want (Joe Whitehead) and Xbox live (Tastyy) we can bash up cod tongue.gif

Was good having you in Di, your a nice guy.
Duvasio
take care idiort
jBm
21 posts later and your nose is still crooked on your face.
Oscar
I remember you making Di seem far more welcoming lol, you were one of the first people I spoke to in Ts.
Mongo Monsta
Damn bro, gl in the future man and you going to uni in canada biggrin.gif?? I got you on msn so i'll talk to you sometimes as well
James-
gl with stuff t man 888
Neil
You will play again no doubt tongue.gif Peaceeeeee
_Tom_
ROLF guess those 3 ahrim and whip sets you died for in under 20 mins really took a big hit... Take care irl tarek smile.gif
Chocolate
Enjoy life, I've quit runescape pretty much. Not fun anymore embarassed(2).gif$$
Shane
Oh and....

Um, hi there whitey328.

I have been looking forward to apply for Di's future applicant spot for a while now. I have been around Irc alot, and have talked a lot with the members, and I really think Di is the place for me. However, I need one more referal to apply for the Di future applicants rank.

I thought you were one of the nicer Di members out there, and you supported me in applying for FA. Is there any chance that you can refer me? Even if you don't believe in me now, I can prove it to you later that I am worthy of this spot.

It would really be helpful if you could do this for me, and thanks for your time.

~ t_man_888

August 1, 2007

laugh.gif
Harvey
faggot r[]fl

ilu man
Blake
QUOTE(Alien1989 @ Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM) *

Good choice
Make the most outta your hs years b/c one you've graduated hs those times will be gone and its on to college

I too am quitting rs+wow+all online games very very soon (Possibly by the end of december)
Its too time consuming

So you'll be quitting VR too then =( love ya bro

And yeah Tarek you've given me so much shit lol

Good luck IRL and wish you the best.

Keeper 2020 is my gamertag on live if you want to add me.

lol at shane's post of dicksucking
Alien
QUOTE(Blake @ Dec 10 2009, 10:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Alien1989 @ Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM) *

Good choice

Its too time consuming

So you'll be quitting VR too then =( love ya bro

And yeah Tarek you've given me so much shit lol

Good luck IRL and wish you the best.

Keeper 2020 is my gamertag on live if you want to add me.

lol at shane's post of dicksucking

Yes
I will be quitting Vr
In 13 days I'm going to Miami to see my brother and then when I return I'm basically done tongue.gif
Mr Lemonlime
You're a good friend, good luck in life.
Matt.
You logged on yesterday? lol?
Declan
ur still shit at age of empires
i c 3 b
gl irl biggrin.gif
Chris|C6burt
Good luck in real life bro smile.gif
aziz
good luck man, had some good times with you tophath2wmcopy7gz.gif
Greatest808
QUOTE(Matt @ Dec 10 2009, 11:14 PM) *

You logged on yesterday? lol?

quitting to make the post he forgot to say, he returned right after he made it
Declan`
if you go to mcgill, hit me up bro, ill drive down and we can get smashed.
sir ecnar
tchow men
ImmaSweeterMan
see ya dawg, regardless of the ts fights weve had your still cool, have fun and good luck
คคг๏n
QUOTE(Sand_man6666 @ Dec 13 2009, 04:34 PM) *

if you go to mcgill, hit me up bro, ill drive down and we can get smashed.

I know soo many people going there, lol.
Zya3
what is this crap T DUMMY in CANADA!!!
Subzero Lt
You were a great member Tarek, bye.
hawk9191
my uni is probably 40 minutes from where you live and I go to mass all the time. If i see you on irc or something I'll tell you when im going in and I'll get you fucked up /hook you up. I got a fake ID so its all good
Tarek
QUOTE(hawk9191 @ Dec 27 2009, 10:56 PM) *

my uni is probably 40 minutes from where you live and I go to mass all the time. If i see you on irc or something I'll tell you when im going in and I'll get you fucked up /hook you up. I got a fake ID so its all good

lmao alright bro let me know when we'll go get wasted
Bell

lol you couldn't get tarek into an 18 or older club with a fake ID.
hawk9191
QUOTE(Bellmaster3 @ Apr 2 2010, 01:43 PM) *

was goign to just buy him some beer or something. No way in hell would I take that spaz out to a club or a bar
Tarek

Nigga i grow a fucking beard in 3 days, hope off my little dick
hawk9191
QUOTE(t1a2r3e4k @ Apr 4 2010, 01:43 AM) *

Nigga i grow a fucking beard in 3 days, hope off my little dick

hop* and even with your arab genes you cant even get a fukk peach fuz mustache yet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.