Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe's Intro
Damage Incorporated > 2013-2017 Archives > Applications, Feedback, Punishments [2013-2017] > Introduce Yourself > Accepted Intros
Joe
Current RS display name:
Di Joeblogs

Previous RS display names:
Joeblogs111

Current stat picture:
IPB Image
117 combat
All quests done (251 qp)

Which current DI members do you know (If any?) and for how long do you know each member:
Ghjjf
Slayer66693
DamageInc (Wildbeast2)
Probably a few others but haven't talked to them since starting playing again.

Clan history:
Dark Demolition:
Was in this clan for about a year in 2005, from about 60 combat to 100 combat. Can't remember all that much about it, other that I was in it with a few future Di (Odbin, Tomisme, Hello5000, Littlewoody1, Dozy, Sunchaser15). Left to join Di.

Damage Inc, May 2006 - October 2009 (close):
Was in Di for about 3 and a half years back in the day. Had gone inactive the last couple months as I was starting uni, but had been active in the p2p single and f2p/p2p multi pking scene through most of my time in Di. Loved p2p single pking solo and in small groups, and spending my teenage Friday and Saturday nights dying to DS. I held the positions of Warlord (twice) and General for about 2 of those years and thoroughly enjoyed my time.

Why are you interested in joining DI?:
When I stumbled on the fact that RS had re-released a 2007 version of the game I figured I'd give it a go for nostalgia's sake, but within about 30 minutes I was hooked (again). Been grinding out combat for the past few months with the sole intention of joining Di, as the most fun you can have in this game is pvm and there's nowhere else I'd do this but in Di again.

About yourself:
I'm 25 years old from the UK and work in finance in London. I read a lot, listen to terrible American country music, and drink whiskey. Also a perennially sufferingl Leeds United fan. That's about it.

Do you have Teamspeak or IRC installed?
Yes

From time to time you will be invited to attend wilderness events, are you able to attend these if available?
Yes
Sora
Yo
Maarten_dh
Left as a rookie and come back as a grown up man.
Welcome back home wink.gif
Mage
Sup dude, welcome back
King_Mike
hey
James-
Wb man
Zach
hi there
Kurt
Good luck
Zaza
Sup lad
SirMoses
sup big owner
Chaosten
hello there
Guvnor
Welcome back buddy
Derfnop
We do a bit more than PvM. Best of luck finishing that account out.
Junior
sup
Adam-
saw it commin

gl homie
Lolko
hi
Joshpaul
IN AS FUCK
Hunter
welcome
Fight
ite
dope city
Welcome back!
Olde Nite
Saw you in cc and went through your history.

Hopefully you're the real deal. Keep up the grind it's almost over.
Rob
Gl dooder
Slip
Hey.
bball
welcome back Joe

keep grinding away - hope you're using NMZ.
Firestarone
sup
consid
gl keep training
Neil
So much has changed it's unreal, hope you're ready to adapt. This isn't the 2007 of old.

Welcome back, best of luck ThumbUp.gif
Woonscapa
hey whats up
Slayer66693
yeah boy, finally!! good to have you back mate <3
Ffs M8
Hey there
Focus Teemo
Wb, good luck.
Ryan`
Same graphics, different game.

Welcome back, always good to see old DI come home ThumbUp.gif
D96
Welcome back
Datrumetal
I remember you from back in the day when my RSN was Datrumetal. Welcome back man ThumbUp.gif
Embraceanger
Very different game these days, hopefully you can adapt. Good luck, feel free to reach out to me if you need any help.
Countymad
Welcome back
Nullusion
Good luck ThumbUp.gif
TooWhite4You
Sup joe. Always nice to see an original come back to the game.
Offspring
Welcome back bro
Paul
Sup. Slayer was telling me a little about you when he was talking about you trying to train up and come back. Good luck on your grind
Olde Nite
PM me if you got questions because there's some new stuff in this version that can make your life a lot easier
Brian
Accepted as intro.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.