Total Votes: 40

@Brian
post Apr 18 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #61

Leader

Group: Admin
Topic Count: 5203
Member No.: 1

Well in my mind the attitude thing wasn't how she interacts with people on a social basis, clearly there isn't an issue there. It was more so treating negative feedback as a "personal attack" that showed a bad attitude.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Firestarone
post Apr 18 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #62

Rof

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 114
Member No.: 2,404

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 18 2017, 06:43 PM) *

Well in my mind the attitude thing wasn't how she interacts with people on a social basis, clearly there isn't an issue there. It was more so treating negative feedback as a "personal attack" that showed a bad attitude.

Also stems from how people deliver the feedback
-people talk down to her
-people who give feedback who have no business giving feedback

Example
- on her tracker, she had personally asked me what to gear for p2p, WHY?
--on one hand we have people telling her to wear nezis for "more bonuses" while others tell her to wear painted, who should she listen to?

There lies my point, people criticize to an extent where someone snaps

And from where I'm standing,only 2 people have gotten negative feedback, while the rest of you have only "heard"

+Quote Post
Neil
post Apr 18 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #63

ñêïl

Topic Count: 140
Member No.: 9,641

QUOTE(Firestarone @ Apr 18 2017, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 18 2017, 06:43 PM) *

And from where I'm standing,only 2 people have gotten negative feedback, while the rest of you have only "heard"

You are absolutely spot on.
+Quote Post
Chaosten
post Apr 19 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #64

Topic Count: 20
Member No.: 449,222

I think she should have a chance. I like her but I see where people are coming from about her not taking feedback well. Seems that she definitely wants to be here and I'd say her joining Immaculate shows enough that she does at least want to improve.

Everyone is going to respond to criticism differently and I know for a fact we have current members who respond negatively to feedback so I don't personally think she should be turned away for that alone.

Voted yes.
+Quote Post
Maarten_dh
post Apr 19 2017, 05:06 PM
Post #65

May 8th

Topic Count: 90
Member No.: 44,612

I hate to say this but I voted yes. Based on the five pages I've read.
+Quote Post
SirMoses
post Apr 21 2017, 04:09 AM
Post #66

G O D

Topic Count: 44
Member No.: 448,831

QUOTE(SirMoses @ Apr 16 2017, 02:33 PM) *

nulling

The reason I initially nulled is because I can see it going either way. Her FA period was what... nearly 5 months? She was working a shitty job with abysmal hours which didn't give her much time to train, but throughout that time, she was still vocal and talked to everyone on Telegram and always active in IRC/TS when on. It probably took her too long to train, yes, but in the end she got it done.

One thing I can agree to is she can be snappy at times. When we got into a scrap with DForces on I believe it was monday, prior to an actual highlight popping off, she started to panic and kind of snapped at zaza for us to get out of there instead of fighting back. Any other circumstance vs any other clan except DForces, it would've made sense, but not trusting our PKL's judgement and snapping at him didn't help the cause at all. That's really the only downside part of a trip i've had with her that I can at least remember.

She talks to every one who tries to talk to her, so there's really no clique there, has from what I have seen improved (ps the whole clan is inconsistent, so some wars she's better than others as am I myself), and she is taking a lot of effort to be part of DI.

I can understand concerns of having her here, because I do share some of the same, but right now I feel like the positives will outweigh the negatives. If things to end up going sour, Brian always has the plunger on standby to flush.

I'd like to change my null to a yes.
+Quote Post
Beverson
post Apr 21 2017, 04:27 AM
Post #67

Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back.

Topic Count: 32
Member No.: 44,776

null
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2021 - 11:32 AM