Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Jagex Have Stocks?
Damage Incorporated > Runescape/RS07 > Runescape/RS07
perlmutter99
Just wondering because i have a business class in school and we r spending "$10000" a person on stocks ;d
Eric
No, but buy google.
Josh_
i would laugh if jagex floated and longtime rs players became shareholders.
perlmutter99
either way im tired cuz i just did 45 pc pts (EWWWWW) and now im going to bed
Rob
QUOTE(Home Bake @ Apr 12 2007, 07:15 AM) *

id buy stock if i could get them early and watch the price rise. Not because i give a shit about the game but because i want money.
jmitchel86
QUOTE(Rob @ Apr 12 2007, 03:34 AM) *

id buy stock if i could get them early and watch the price rise. Not because i give a shit about the game but because i want money.

stefreestyle
QUOTE(perlmutter99 @ Apr 12 2007, 06:55 AM) *

Just wondering because i have a business class in school and we r spending "$10000" a person on stocks ;d

lol we kind of do the same, then u see how much they rise/fall and see who makes the most money tophath2wmcopy7gz.gif
Adam The N3rd
QUOTE(stefreestyle @ Apr 12 2007, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(perlmutter99 @ Apr 12 2007, 06:55 AM) *

lol we kind of do the same, then u see how much they rise/fall and see who makes the most money tophath2wmcopy7gz.gif

ye i did that this year (9th grade)

i got tips from my dad though on what stocks to buy since he kinda works with that wink.gif

needless to say i destroyed everyone icon_cool.png
Flying 11
Private Company, so no.
Myachislav
psh if i could buy stocks in jagex i'd buy 53% of it and skull fuck andrew gower out of office, then put on an andrew gower mask kick some puppies and post it on youtube. k
Luke
Why you asking us, we don't work for Jagex.
We all have google the same as you do.
Larry
QUOTE(Eric @ Apr 12 2007, 02:14 AM) *

No, but buy google.

Zarglebargle
Jagex isnt a big enough company to float on the stock exchange.
Oergg
QUOTE(De_Pk @ Apr 12 2007, 02:52 PM) *

Jagex isnt a big enough company to float on the stock exchange.

ya they are, unless the UK stock exchange works differently
880asi
Size has nothing to do with getting your shares listed. There are much smaller trash companies listed and much larger ones not listed. Jagex could well be listed but why share the wealth and other things.
Chopper Jay
QUOTE(Myachislav @ Apr 12 2007, 09:21 AM) *

psh if i could buy stocks in jagex i'd buy 53% of it and skull fuck andrew gower out of office, then put on an andrew gower mask kick some puppies and post it on youtube. k

Lol that'd be hilarious, not so cool for the puppies though :/
Wrighty
no theyre a private limited company.

When we did that thing we only got £1000, i put it all into one company (the one my mum works for) and i earned like £3000 in a month icon_cool.png
Lil H133
No, they don't. And for your project, there are way better companies you could invest in.
Demonllord
QUOTE(Myachislav @ Apr 12 2007, 04:21 AM) *

Jagex arent that stupid, they would only sell MAX of 49% of their stock so no one person can own the company.

And why buy google lol that stock cant go anywhere but down. The recently stock of google has been going down.
Chopper Jay
ebay 4 stocks
Kev
All of Jagex's shares are owned by its three founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, and Constant "Mr T." Tedder.
Ändy
They are private ltd, you could still buy shares from them though, just not on the stock exchange. And to whoever said they aren't big enough for it, they easily are.
Flying 11
Should of really brought shares in Alliance Boots (UK) a few months ago at 800p each, within a month amungst rumours of a takeover they went up to near 1000p a share. That was the time to buy sell and reinvest tophath2wmcopy7gz.gif
Kelvin717200
Jagex is Ltd, thats private sector, so they don't have shares/stocks or w/e
sintjoris
i wouldnt buy them
Warky
Greggs is good
perlmutter99
kk ty. u can close this if u like unless u feel we can debate some more ;D
Jeff
did you not notice the LTD after jagex's name? they aren't a public company.
2002rune
Since it's not real money don't buy the stocks of blue chips (NYSE)/cash cows. Go for some of the Nasdaq companies and try your luck.

Oh, don't buy the google stocks, they are too expensive for your virtual amount of money, and they aren't "the big thing" anymore.
beefysoccer3
QUOTE(Myachislav @ Apr 12 2007, 04:21 AM) *

ownt lol
greg999
buy myspace yo that shit is off da heezy
Beaner4life4
QUOTE(greg999 @ Apr 12 2007, 09:34 PM) *

buy myspace yo that shit is off da heezy

Yep its getting to popular lately
Sang
QUOTE(Rob @ Apr 12 2007, 03:34 AM) *

Kyle
buy google
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.