> Game Plans, for each clan we fight
Fuddy
post Feb 10 2008, 05:17 AM
Post #1

CRAyYOoLA KRaYOooNNsS

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 126
Member No.: 127

Game Plans. (If you disagree with this post in general just say so I won't get offended lol)

First of all, I strongly believe that Game Plans DO work in virtual games. Regardless of how basic BH may be, a strategy going into a fight has countless advantages.

Today while fighting EH, the first 2 hours or so were pretty pathetic on our behalf.. for the most part I'm sure we can all agree on that. Very little was being accomplished and we were extremely disorganized. Perhaps we were "rusty," but DI usually has problems on f2p so I'm not going to bother labeling rust as an excuse.

However, after that 2 hour mark, Oergg in particular began pushing that we start picking their leaders off whenever possible, even if they aren't leading a pile. In my opinion, this won us the fight. Everything turned in our favor after their leadership was cut. We would pile Nullusion/Rvc/3lite/Broski/etc whenever they were spotted and the rest of EH stood around helpless while we picked them off.

Now, although it's great that we remembered how to defeat EH, there is a bigger picture: DF, RSD, VR, Corr. EVERY clan has a weakness. We all know ours: self control - our members get dragged off as if Jessica Alba is running away from them naked.

Step 1:
- Label a clans weakness(es).

Step 2:
- Learn to attack that/those weakness(es).

Step 3:
- Educate DI on how we will beat these clans, and reinforce this whenever we may fight these clans

No matter how you look at it, a game plan will give our members confidence and should keep us more organized if we all know what to do. It's a must-have, imo.

*Below I have listed two examples, and I urge you to both comment/criticize what I have written. Make add-ons, make adjustments. I really don't care, just get the ideas flowing because it is going to take a lot more than showing up to beat the top f2p clans.

Share what you know, and assist this post in anyway you can. Thanks

This post has been edited by Fuddy: Feb 10 2008, 07:38 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuddy
post Feb 10 2008, 05:23 AM
Post #2

CRAyYOoLA KRaYOooNNsS

(the easy one)

EH:

1) EH cripples without leadership direction. Once the majority of their leadership dies, the rest of their forces become exposed and can be killed pretty easily.

2) As proven today, the way to go about beating EH is to target their main pile leaders WHENEVER they are seen. Stick on them. Perhaps rangers should play the biggest role in this.

3) Educate DI: TBD

This post has been edited by Fuddy: Feb 10 2008, 05:24 AM
+Quote Post
Fuddy
post Feb 10 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #3

CRAyYOoLA KRaYOooNNsS

Corruption:

1) Corr often has an EXCESS of rangers, believe it or not. Thus, their leadership is often vulnerable as a minority (melee). Also, because a lot of them are ranging, there's a good chance a large part of Corr will be away from their main pile. Therefore, if we target all of our energy on winning clashes, we should be successful because Corr will have a limited number of melees. Their rangers can then be picked off.

2) Force DI members to stick to the main pile and to focus all of our energy on winning clashes, and then falling in to repeat the process while we pick off rangers.

3) Educate DI: TBD.
+Quote Post
Fuddy
post Feb 12 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #4

CRAyYOoLA KRaYOooNNsS

This topic is a fail I guess lol. Nevermind

This post has been edited by Fuddy: Feb 12 2008, 11:49 PM
+Quote Post
Winzent
post Feb 16 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #5

Topic Count: 173
Member No.: 935

It's a bit late, But it's a good idea for when we start f2p more, Planning helps a lot.
+Quote Post
Filed
post Feb 16 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #6

Lock 'n load.

Topic Count: 135
Member No.: 2,219

I thought it was only for posting game plans lol,

But yeah- I believe in beating them in their own game. If they look to out organise us, we out organise them, then they have to change what their doing to start penetrating us.

I think we need to look a bit on how we work, for example;

After clashes- This is where we get fucked up, bad. Its not so much as people dont listen, but start mkaing their own piles to get the game going; because lets be honest: We all go blank sometimes.

The answer- Get people on the same brainwave. Every clash everyone looks NORTH for a player to attack. That way, theres 3/4 other piles taken out of the equation. And the chances are that most people will see the person standing out, or on top of another pile.

Tried that once and it worked really well, it hasnt been done since but i think it helps alot ThumbUp.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2021 - 07:37 AM