> Mb
Oli
post Jun 1 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #1

Oli

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 55
Member No.: 125

The magebank has quite honestly gone to shit the morale is low, and no one really wants to pk recently with the threat of nh clans trying to hit us all the time. unless we can do something about it i fear the worst for us.
Today we went out on a aussie trip that fag clan NL or whatever kept trying to spec us out and would instantly pray and log when we fought back i feel like we're sitting ducks, the general atmosphere of mb pking is pretty low aswell

what can we do to change and improve this i really am stumped
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Winzent
post Jun 1 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Topic Count: 173
Member No.: 935

I will do more when i get my sound back, but atm i feel handicaped without ts.

One thing we can try is diffrent locations to pk at, wild is big, it's not only about mb.
+Quote Post
Elliot
post Jun 1 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Yippie ki yay mother fucker

Topic Count: 237
Member No.: 934

I think we need to pk less at EST time's (or late GMT) and maybe portal pk more ThumbUp.gif

We can't let this go on, more and more ppl are switching to F2P and we don't have the member's to cope with it.

I think it's important we keep up the auzzie trip's, and maybe do some more f2p's on weeekday's? they seem to boost morale.
+Quote Post
Declan`
post Aug 1 2007, 06:08 AM
Post #4

Mcdubber 420/furterlives

Topic Count: 132
Member No.: 703

we need to start hitting smaller clans as much as possible in my oppnion.they dont know how to properly live a 5min tb.
for today example, we got 2 whips off of 'the' and afew karil sets.
people like 'the' NL and lumenery are all pritty bad pkers
(pray yes, but since when has prayed stopped us?), even with pray they somehow seem to die, now its not about the pixels so much, but about more people going "oh shit we hit nl again today and got ahrims+mage book+whip" or something, the guy hes telling is gonna be like "oh shit nice" and shows up to the next hit.
praying or not we can usully take them, atleast slowly, maby sticking to one person? i know we dont really have all that much man power now but once f2pers/inactive mbers see that where getting whips/ahrims daily there gonna wanna pk more. the more we try, the more people try to make it to mb in my eyes.
latly weve been even getting more f2pers to our trips, becuse weve done better at mb.
also im not trying to say our members are pixel hungrey or anything im saying its funner killing people for ahrims then a rune set, it just adds to hype you know?
but thats jsut what i think embarassed(2).gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th March 2021 - 11:20 AM