> Need Ideas
Elliot
post Apr 28 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #1

Yippie ki yay mother fucker

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 237
Member No.: 934

Yesterday we had a 4 hour tank fight with AG I used up about 2mill of supplys(includeing 2 deaths)

And Im gonna be honest I can't handle looseing 2m everyday at MB, especially when I need to save things for f2p, We have gone back to daily MB pk's, so that could mean a lenghty tank fight everyday where no one wins.

Running from the fight is not an option, so has anyone got any bright ideas basically wink.gif? Because DI members will get poor fast with these daily battles.

The only idea I have is before a 20+ team leave for the wild, we assign like 2 tbers, 3 ancients and 3 tanks to fall in on a warlord/general and have that orginized group to pick people off while the rest fight and help get us targets that are low food ThumbDown.gif or ThumbUp.gif ?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Winzent
post Apr 28 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #2

Topic Count: 173
Member No.: 935

First of all we need to get people to listen.

A lot of the tanks just stand around even when you tell them to attack thier tanks, that makes it so none want to mage out there because they getting specced all time.

Your idea can work if the tanks start to pay attention and don't let thier people up to the group, yesterdays fight I saw a lot just stand around even when you told them to attack thier tanks, and if they attacked them, they hit them once or twice and then went away to just stand again and what happend, of course thier tanks run back to our group and tried spec out mages again.

And something else about this, a lot of people stay when we tell them to leave a world, trying to get some kills because the nh is in good gear, then 5 min later call for help. We really need to do something about that too.

I think this fights would be over much faster if people pay attention and yes, if we get a good group like this going.
+Quote Post
Jamil
post Apr 29 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #3

[[DI]] hawt stuff (H)

Topic Count: 126
Member No.: 527

we really miss the team work lol.... i aint gonna give names lol but pplz doesnt kill pirates 2 let like baragers do the work they just melee lol.... and yeah when we ask the pplz 2 help us out they hit the person once ... thats while theyr tanking... and then we get fucked again... and some times pplz just stand right behind and doesnt do shit i seriously dont know :S....
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th March 2021 - 09:57 AM