Post #1

Leader

Group: Admin
Topic Count: 5203
Member No.: 1

http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15

Wilderness Rules:

1. No attacking clan members.

No one has the authority to attack another clan member ever. In addition no member has the authority to attack an FA, unless correct procedures have been followed in asking the FA to leave, and there is refusal to do so. Punishment: 1 Strike. 2 Strikes if offense is repeated.

2. No luring.

No luring of any kind. Punishment: Auto kick

3. No x'ing/teleing

If you think a situation arises where you may end up "x'ing" out due to a dc or your client locks up, then attempt to take a screenshot. You may not tele from wilderness at any time only under the following circumstances. You are being rc pked or no one is on screen or attempting to attack you. Punishment: Auto kick

4. No logging.

The only exception to the logging rule is logging for tb. You may log for up to 10 seconds then log back in on the same server. Logging and not returning is an auto kick.

5. No dm pjing.

No pjing any altar dm. If two people are having an agreed "fight to death" at mage bank then you are not allowed to attack the winner. Punishment for pjing at altar = Auto Kick. Punishment for pjing a "fight to death" = 1 strike, or possibly auto kick, depending on the circumstances.

6. No praying 1 on 1.

The only time you should ever being praying in single is if the person fighting you is praying. Punishment: 1 strike.

Changes, input, thoughts?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FreDDe
post Apr 10 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #2

di since 11th January 2005 - 12:49 AM

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 39
Member No.: 49

I think the rules 1-5 are just fine and i think we should expand rule 6. I'm not saying we should be allowed to pray 1 on 1. But something new about nh fags, ill do some more thinking.
+Quote Post
Jamil
post Apr 10 2007, 06:04 AM
Post #3

[[DI]] hawt stuff (H)

Topic Count: 126
Member No.: 527

maybe bring back the brew dropping rule embarassed(2).gif ? it did help lot of pplz when we wer allowed 2 and hmm maybe we cud be able 2 hit npc's without any wep and maybe as fredde said i ll let him do his part biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Elliot
post Apr 10 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #4

Yippie ki yay mother fucker

Topic Count: 237
Member No.: 934

No we can never change the pray rule.

if you change the pray rule it's like Brian and us have gone all this way for NOTHING and the NH would have won as we would be one of them

But I like the brew dropping, dropping food to save a clan member isnt really NH, and it would save alot of people ThumbUp.gif.
+Quote Post
Oli
post Apr 10 2007, 08:34 AM
Post #5

Oli

Topic Count: 55
Member No.: 125

how about slightly extend the rule about praying make it so like if nh clans pray against you first you can pray for x number of seconds.. what Ag do is pray melle a whole fight and when they spec you they switch to smite so we are forced to take melle pray off
and take the specs.. they then just turn melle pray back on

so like dont change the rule about praying just become more leanient on people praying.. like bure maybe

and you the brew dropping tactic should be allowed, we dont really flame other clans for it and everyone else does it lol
+Quote Post
Winzent
post Apr 10 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #6

Topic Count: 173
Member No.: 935

I think the rules is ok as they are, If you change the pray 1 vs 1 people will try get away with it and bend the rules.

About bure, he actually changed prayer when he was beeing attacked and the other guy smite.

And maybe dropping food should be allowed?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 12:55 PM