Elliot
post Jul 19 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Yippie ki yay mother fucker

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 237
Member No.: 934

http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43449

Pretty intresting reading it, it seems alot of people would PK if thing's were changed (but obv we can't do anything about people praying, logging etc except increase the rate of us successfully killing them)

Here's some of my thoughts we can do.

- We got to stamp out the same people that always get on kill's, we do sometimes but obviously not enough. I guess people were just scared to say anything. We could make a little rule where the same person isn't allowed on a kill two worlds in a row

- We could also fix the above by splitting the teams up again when we have a large team so alot more people get a chance (not sure why we stopped really)

- AG tank fights, although all the people complaining about these haven't been to the MB recently and don't relize we have stopped them.

- If we are in a honour vs honour tank fight which people seem to like and AG charge in, we team with them and kill AG.

- Make things more orginized to encourage people that if they come, theres no waiting around or messing around.

+ We need to make a big post the whole clan can see informing people about what we are all about at the MB, what everyone is expected to do if they come and we are going to be really strict. We also need to inform people on the new updates that they can use at MB, corssbows etc, give some more set ups because alot of F2P haven't pked in months. More indivudals post kills to encourage people to come MB.

I've been asking all the mage bankers on TS about their opinions, the main problems seemed to be trips are too small which only has one soloution really, which is more encoruagement, more asking people to personally come 1 on 1. When a pk is spammed make sure they know they are very welcome to come and have some positive comments.

Once we get the orginization right, the numbers will follow.

This post has been edited by Elliot: Jul 19 2007, 01:13 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
@Brian
post Jul 19 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Leader

Group: Admin
Topic Count: 5203
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Elliot @ Jul 19 2007, 02:22 PM) *

+ We need to make a big post the whole clan can see informing people about what we are all about at the MB, what everyone is expected to do if they come and we are going to be really strict. We also need to inform people on the new updates that they can use at MB, corssbows etc, give some more set ups because alot of F2P haven't pked in months. More indivudals post kills to encourage people to come MB.

Yea, thats the plan, first seeing why everyone doesnt like it then trying to fix what they dont like so we can promote MB again and generate interest in it.

Pretty surprised that people care so much about someone else being on a kill, obviously people need to make money back on supplies used, but MB shouldnt really be about trying to make a profit or anything, it should be fun. I never ask for a share and even decline when someone offers a share most of the time unless they insist. Although I guess it is one area we need to work on, because its kind of no secret that theres 5-10 people who are "better" pker's then the rest so often end up on the kill.

Also people thinking its still everyone praying and logging and we get hit after like 5 minutes, obviously these people havent been to MB in a while lol.
+Quote Post
Oli
post Jul 20 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #3

Oli

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 55
Member No.: 125

well im gonna be honest and say we have a few hotshots who think theyre the best thing since sliced bread and its no secret that these guys mostly end up on the people at the mb.. thats the problem the way i see it because of this people dont want to pk.. yea they want to try and break even on what they spend pking but maybe a little profit would be nice and well having the same few people on the kills time and time again just kills the whole teamwork and mb pking for us
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 11:34 AM