Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> question about Windows Prod.Key, figuring out if it has been activated or not.
Declan`
post Oct 27 2015, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Mcdubber 420/furterlives

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 132
Member No.: 703

long story short my Girlfriends computer is fucked and needs to be reformatted. her uncle is the one who set the computer up and just used a pirated Windows copy.

Her uncles mad busy right now and cant be arsed dealing with a reformat. i cant be arsed finding a legit pirated copy of windows.

so i asked my mum if she has any window keys laying around (my dads a teacher and got discounts for windows 7. he bought like 10 for like 50% of what just 1 retailed for). she did. they were bought like 6/7 years ago and iv used one, my dads used a couple and my mum has used a couple.

she said shes pretty sure this is unused. its the one shes pretty sure (has others documented),

but as im a lazy fuck, i dont want to be re-installing windows and some fucking pop-up telling me the key has been activated already and forcing me to download some shitty pirate copy.

so was wondering if anyone knows a way (program or any other way, maybe calling Microsoft? i dont fucking know) to figure out if a prod-key has been activated already?

TLDR: anyway to figure out from my windows 7 prod key if it has been activated or not.

Thanks bros.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Isndar
post Oct 28 2015, 05:43 AM
Post #2

ガーランド

Group: Guest
Topic Count: 2
Member No.: 62,250

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this kind of content in Di forum but since I'm an IT Technician, ill help ya.

» Spoiler «
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th March 2021 - 09:28 AM